2021-22 Mini Packages
CLICK HERE for Instructions on Purchasing a Mini Package
PICKING 4 (OR MORE!) IS EASY:
- On the first screen click "continue" to access Mini Packages. Under each show name you wish to purchase, click the drop-down arrow on the right and find your preferred date and time, and click Select.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase (max of 8). Then select your preferred section/price level and ticket type. PLEASE NOTE: Seating is SOLD OUT in Price Level E for all shows.
- Scroll to the next show title. Select up to 3 or more shows and repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
- Once you have selected 4 or more shows, click Find Tickets on the bottom right.
- Review your seating selections and click Add to Cart.
- Confirm mobile delivery method and when ready, click Checkout.
- Select preferred payment option tab (pay in full or make 6 monthly payments with a NO FEE, NO INTEREST PAYMENT PLAN and don't forget to use any available ACCOUNT CREDIT) and click next step.
- Enter or confirm payment information and Complete Your Purchase.
For added reference, please view the PRICE CHART directly below and the SEATING CHARTS for each theatre outlined in the drop downs below. Price sections are sorted by color.
For added reference, please view the SEATING CHARTS for each theatre outlined in the drop downs below. Price sections are sorted by color.
Dolby Theatre Seating Map
Pantages Theatre Seating Map
- If you have any questions, please CLICK HERE to email the Season Ticket Office.
- We are still working with a greatly reduced staff and without phones but are able to answer emails.
- The Broadway in Hollywood Season Ticket Office, the Hollywood Pantages Box Office, and the Dolby Theatre Box Office will remain closed until further notice.
Membership has its benefits. For a full list of benefits CLICK HERE
Conditions of Purchase
- Ticket prices include a service charge and theatre restoration fee.
- Performance dates and times are subject to change.
- In the event of an unavoidable change, Hollywood Pantages reserves the right to present substitution(s) to performances currently scheduled.
- Individual show ticket prices are subject to change.
- Seats are subject to availability at time of purchase.
- There are no refunds.
- All performances may not have all seating sections available at the time of purchase.
- The categories of family, date and girls' night are meant as suggestions only.
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
Click here to view our Broadway in Hollywood Terms and Conditions.
Beware of Ticket Fraud
- There are many ticket resellers and secondary markets for tickets.
- For the best seats and to eliminate the risk of fraud, get tickets through the Hollywood Pantages Box Office, BroadwayInHollywood.com or Ticketmaster.
- Purchasing tickets from any other seller runs a risk of receiving fraudulent tickets.
- Check back regularly for updates on packages and ticket availability.
PICK ANY 4 OR MORE
For an enhanced purchase experience, we recommend using a desktop browser.
COME BACK SAFELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE
We’ve been hard at work with your safety in mind. As your first performance approaches, you'll hear more about our new safety precautions.
- Masks will be required for everyone at all times.
- Air filtration systems have been upgraded.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the theatre.
VACCINATIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED for all adults age 16+. Visit www.VaccineFinder.org to find a distribution site near you.
We’ll continue to update with guidance from the Department of Public Health as we get closer to the start of performances.
Broadway in Hollywood SEASON TICKET BUYER ASSURANCE PROGRAM is available for all Broadway in Hollywood events in 2021 and 2022. If your event is cancelled or postponed, or you experience illness in the two weeks leading up to your performance, we will work with you to reschedule your tickets, or issue an account credit or refund.