Safe and Clean Commitment
OUR BROADWAY IN HOLLYWOOD SAFE AND CLEAN COMMITMENT
As Broadway in Hollywood looks to our future reopening, the health and safety of our Patrons and our Community is the highest priority. Our Broadway in Hollywood Safe and Clean Commitment was designed to enhance safety and minimize risk for our Patrons, the Cast, Crew and Performers of the national tours we host, and all of our Broadway in Hollywood Team Members. It ensures the hygiene and sanitation practices of our Theatres meet or exceed regulatory requirements and the recommendations of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. This commitment also includes new cleanliness protocols that meet or exceed our already rigorous standards.
By closely monitoring industry and government guidance regarding the COVID-19 virus, including information supplied by the California Department of Public Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, we are implementing additional guidelines and procedures for personal protection, ventilation, and cleaning with an emphasis on the prevention of transmission of respiratory illnesses.
These protocols are based on the most current information available for the live entertainment venue industry, as well as other pertinent industries. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC, state and county, for the latest public health guidance to continually update these procedures.
Our Broadway in Hollywood Safe and Clean Commitment covers all of the lobbies, seating areas, stage, backstage, concession areas, and administrative offices at Broadway in Hollywood.
Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Until further notice, all patrons will be required to wear masks at all times when inside the theatre
- Enhanced air filtration utilizing MERV 13 filters and maximizing outside air
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and staff members
- Training for all staff members on safe and clean procedures including frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after show
- Request that guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Proof of vaccination or negative test may be necessary to gain entry and will be based upon health orders issued by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and in effect at the time of your performance