- Tuesday November 3 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 4 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 5 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday November 6 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 7 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 7 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 8 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 8 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday November 10 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 11 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 12 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday November 13 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 14 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 14 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 15 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 15 2020 6:30 PM
- Tuesday November 17 2020 8:00 PM
- Wednesday November 18 2020 8:00 PM
- Thursday November 19 2020 8:00 PM
- Friday November 20 2020 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 21 2020 2:00 PM
- Saturday November 21 2020 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 22 2020 1:00 PM
- Sunday November 22 2020 6:30 PM
“How is it that the coolest new show on Broadway is a 1943 musical?” says The New York Times. This is OKLAHOMA! as you’ve never seen or heard it before—reimagined for the 21st century, and now the Tony Award winner for Best Revival of a Musical. Funny and sexy, dark and jolting, this acclaimed production of OKLAHOMA! “lets us experience Rodgers and Hammerstein’s greatness anew.” (The New Yorker).
Stripped down to reveal the darker psychological truths at its core, Daniel Fish’s production tells a story of a community circling its wagons against an outsider, and the frontier life that shaped America. Upending the sunny romance of a farmer and a cowpoke, this OKLAHOMA! allows the classic musical – and our country – to be seen in a whole new light.
“This production shocked me and moved me,” raves Frank Rich of New York Magazine. “This is the OKLAHOMA! that was there all along.” “The Daily Beast raves “Forget your traditional idea of OKLAHOMA! Daniel Fish’s daring, brilliant, utterly absorbing re-interpretation is dark and different—brilliantly so.”
Additional Ticket Information
Rodgers & Hammerstein's OKLAHOMA! is currently available exclusively with the purchase of a 2020-21 Season Package. CLICK HERE to renew or purchase a new package!
All Photos - Original Broadway Company
Photos by Little Fang Photo
Listen to the Cast Album on Amazon Music
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info