ALL PERFORMANCES CANCELLED THROUGH FEBRUARY 28TH
HAMILTON WILL RETURN TO THE HOLLYWOOD PANTAGES THEATRE BEGINNING APRIL 2021
We understand our responsibility to make careful choices in service of your health and safety. We continue to monitor the developments of COVID-19 and have made the difficult, but necessary decision to cancel ALL performances of HAMILTON between September 8, 2020 through February 28, 2021.
HAMILTON will return to the HOLLYWOOD PANTAGES THEATRE beginning April 2021, and will play two specific sets of dates*:
- APRIL 6, 2021 – JUNE 27, 2021
- OCTOBER, 12, 2021 – JANUARY 2, 2022
*There are NO PERFORMANCES between June 28 – October 11, 2021 due to other commitments at the theatre
INFORMATION FOR PATRONS CURRENTLY HOLDING TICKETS:
- All patrons currently holding tickets for a performance between September 8, 2020 through February 28, 2021 will receive an email with specific information about ticket refunds and will also be given priority access to the newly announced performance dates in 2021.
- Tickets for the newly announced performance dates will go on sale to the public on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10am PT.
- During this time, we remain committed to keeping you informed and are available to assist you to the best of our ability. And when it is once again safe to do so, the Broadway in Hollywood team and the cast and crew of HAMILTON will be ready to welcome you to the theatre.
How can I contact the Box Office or Season Ticket Office?
Our Box Office and Season Ticket Offices remain closed, but you may email us at one of the options below:
Box Office Sales: CLICK HERE
Please understand, our response will likely be delayed. For additional information from Ticketmaster including resale questions CLICK HERE.
What if I purchased tickets as part of a group for an affected performance?
If you have purchased tickets through our Group Sales Department, you will be contacted by a representative with rescheduling & refund options.