$30 DIGITAL LOTTERY FOR DESIGNATED PERFORMANCES OF LES MISÉRABLES AT THE HOLLYWOOD PANTAGES THEATRE
FINAL LOTTERY: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH AT 7:30PM
HOW & WHEN TO ENTER
The lottery will open 2 days prior to each performance at 11:00AM
The lottery will close 1 day prior to each performance at 10:00AM
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
All times listed are in the local time zone.
HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS IF I WIN?
Winners will be notified after the lottery closes
Winners will have 1 hour to pay for their tickets online via the link in their winner notification email or the lottery website using the check status feature
All lottery tickets will be available for pickup at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre box office beginning 2 hours prior to curtain. Valid photo ID matching the name on the entry must be presented
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. A $5 service charge per ticket will be applied.
- Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases.
- Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- All sales final - no refunds or exchanges.
- Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice.
- A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.