Presidents Club FAQ
Welcome, Presidents Club members!
AT THE HOLLYWOOD PANTAGES
Make your night at the theatre complete by visiting our VIP Lounge, located just off the main lobby. When facing the west staircase, the entrance is on your left. The lounge staff will be expecting you and your party on your ticketed performance; simply give your name for admittance. Unfortunately, other guests cannot be accommodated.
Complimentary small bites will be available, as well as our classic cookies and brownies from Bertha Mae's. Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Please enjoy your food and beverages in the VIP Lounge, as eating and drinking are not permitted in the auditorium.
Preorder intermission drinks at VIPLounge@HollywoodPantages.com.
Presidents Club members enjoy priority seating in the first twelve rows of the center section of the orchestra.
Exchanges and Additional Tickets
To request an exchange or additional tickets, email PresidentsClub@BroadwayInHollywood.com. Exchanges and additional tickets are currently available for all shows.
- Include your preferred date and time and two alternate dates and times with your request.
- Seats will be in the Presidents Club section (first 12 rows of the center orchestra) as close as possible to your membership seats.
- Exchange requests must be received at least 48 hours before the date and time on your tickets.
- Tickets may not be exchanged from one production to another.
- Star members may request 2 or 4 additional tickets per presentation. Director and Producer members may request up to 8 additional tickets per presentation.
- All exchanges and additional tickets are subject to availability.
Up to 4 hours prior to your performance, email PresidentsClub@BroadwayInHollywood.com to return your tickets for a tax-deductible donation to the American Corporation of the Arts. A donation receipt for tax purposes will be provided.
STAR memberships include:
- 2 or 4 season ticket packages in the first 12 rows of the center orchestra.
- Tickets include access to the VIP Lounge with private restrooms and complimentary beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres.
- Your name listed on the Presidents Club lobby sign.
- The opportunity to purchase additional VIP seats, which include VIP Lounge access.1
DIRECTOR memberships include the above, plus:
Free souvenir programs.2
Opportunity to purchase priority seats for Nederlander theatrical and concert presentations worldwide.3
PRODUCER memberships include all of the above, plus:
- 2 or 4 free VIP tickets to a New York show at a Nederlander Theatre on Broadway.2
- Dinner for 2 or 4 at selected restaurants prior to two Broadway in Hollywood performances.
- Signed collectible cast posters from selected shows.2
- 10 additional complimentary best-available tickets to a performance of a Broadway in Hollywood season presentation.2
1 Certain restrictions and a handling charge will apply. There is a limit of 2 or 4 tickets per presentation for Star members, and a limit of 8 tickets per presentation for Director and Producer members.
2 Subject to availability and at the discretion of show producers.
3 Certain restrictions and a handling charge will apply. Limit of 2 or 4 tickets per presentation. For a list of Nederlander venues, please visit Nederlander.com/venues.
Please visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view our Broadway in Hollywood Terms and Conditions.