How Can We Help
TO OUR VALUED SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
We hope you and yours are safe and sound during these unprecedented times as our world works to slow and prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Unprecedented times means that new systems and procedures must be developed to address needs for our Season Ticket Holders that we have never before encountered. This can take time. Rest assured, we are working hard to protect the health and well being of our staff while continuing to provide you with the excellent customer service you have come to expect.
We appreciate your patience - and as always, we are here to help in any way we can.
Below, you will find lots of useful answers to many of the questions that you and our other Season Ticket Holders may have regarding COVID-19 affected performances.
How can I contact the Season Ticket Office or Theatre Box Offices?
The Hollywood Pantages & Dolby Theatre Box Offices and the Broadway in Hollywood Season Ticket Office will be closed until further notice.
However, representatives are still hard at work answering as many season ticket holder emails as possible during regular business hours, Mon-Fri. Please note, as we are all working remotely, and with limited staff, responses may be delayed.
Season Ticket Holders can send us an email by CLICKING HERE
I need assistance with my payment plan
In recent days, we have heard from a number of concerned season ticket holders facing financial uncertainty. We completely understand this concern, and wish to be of assistance. In response, for all season ticket holders on payment plays, we have deferred April and May payments. The next payment will be charged on June 15. As always, season ticket holders will be notified of the upcoming charge the week prior.
Please note, that should general financial uncertainty persist in the weeks to come, it is possible that continued payment deferment will be offered. You are always welcome to contact us if you are facing financial hardships with your season ticket payments.
I haven't renewed into the 20-21 Season yet. Is it too late?
Prior to our original season renewal deadline of March 31st, season ticket holders had reached out to us asking if we were going to extend that deadline.
The renewal deadline has now been extended to June 26. We will also continue to offer our most popular no fee, no interest payment plan (10 payments) to patrons renewing between now and June 26.
Normally, you could call us or come by the box office to renew. However, we are continuing the closure of the Broadway in Hollywood Season Ticket Office and the Hollywood Pantages and Dolby Theatre Box Offices until further notice.
For now, renewals are best done online by CLICKING HERE. If you need additional renewal assistance please email us by CLICKING HERE. We will get back to you as soon as possible to process your renewal and answer any questions you may have.
What is the current status of all COVID-19 affected shows?
- HAMILTON performances at the Hollywood Pantages have been cancelled through September 6th.
- MEAN GIRLS, originally scheduled for April 28 - June 7, 2020 at the Dolby Theatre, will be rescheduled for a later date to be announced.
- Lerner & Loewe's MY FAIR LADY, originally scheduled for June 12 - July 5, 2020 at the Dolby Theatre, will be rescheduled for a later date to be announced.
- THE BAND'S VISIT, originally scheduled for July 7 - 26, 2020, at the Dolby Theatre, will be rescheduled for a later date to be announced.
- THE CHER SHOW, originally scheduled for March 23 - April 11, 2021, at the Dolby Theatre, has announced that it will no longer be going out on tour in 2021, and will be postponed to a later season.
- Disney's AIDA, original scheduled for May 13 - June 5, 2021, at the Dolby Theatre, has announced that it will no longer be going out on tour in 2021, and will be postponed to a later season.