- Tuesday March 5 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday March 6 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday March 7 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday March 8 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 9 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 9 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 10 2024 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 10 2024 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 12 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday March 13 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday March 14 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday March 15 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 16 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 16 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 17 2024 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 17 2024 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 19 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday March 20 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday March 21 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday March 22 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 23 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 23 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 24 2024 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday March 24 2024 6:30 PM
After 25 years, CHICAGO is still the one musical with everything that makes Broadway shimmy- shake: a universal tale of fame, fortune, and all that jazz, with one show stopping song after another and the most astonishing dancing you’ve ever seen. No wonder CHICAGO has been honored with 6 Tony Awards®, 2 Olivier Awards, a Grammy®, and thousands of standing ovations. As we celebrate our 25th anniversary — you’ve got to come see why the name on everyone’s lips is still...CHICAGO.
Please visit our Accessibility page for information on accessible performances and more.
Listen to the Album on Spotify
Photo 1: Cellbock Tango; photo by Jeremy Daniel
Photo 2: Jeff Brooks and Company; photo by Jeremy Daniel
Photo 3: Katie Frieden and Company; photo by Jeremy Daniel
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info