- Tuesday July 9 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday July 10 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday July 11 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday July 12 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 13 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 13 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 14 2024 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 14 2024 6:30 PM
- Tuesday July 16 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday July 17 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday July 18 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday July 19 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 20 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 20 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 21 2024 1:00 PM
- Sunday July 21 2024 6:30 PM
- Tuesday July 23 2024 7:30 PM
- Wednesday July 24 2024 7:30 PM
- Thursday July 25 2024 7:30 PM
- Friday July 26 2024 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 27 2024 2:00 PM
- Saturday July 27 2024 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 28 2024 1:00 PM ASL | Open Caption | Audio Description
- Sunday July 28 2024 6:30 PM
This high-flying musical has been thrilling audiences of all ages for close to 70 years and is now being brought back to life in a new adaptation by celebrated playwright Larissa FastHorse, directed by Emmy Award-winner Lonny Price and choreography by Lorin Latarro. The adventure begins when PETER PAN and his mischievous fairy sidekick, Tinker Bell, visit the bedroom of the Darling children late one night. With a sprinkle of pixie dust and a few happy thoughts, the children are taken on a magical journey they will never forget. This extraordinary musical full of excitement and adventure features iconic and timeless songs including “I’m Flying”, “I Gotta Crow”, “I Won’t Grow Up” and “Neverland”. PETER PAN embraces the child in us all so go on a journey from the second star to the right and straight on ‘til morning – your entire family will be Hooked!
Please visit our Accessibility page for information on accessible performances and more.
Listen to the Album on Spotify
In the heart of Hollywood, on Hollywood Boulevard, right down the block from Vine Street, stands the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. It's a fitting location: The Pantages has become one of the greatest landmarks of Hollywood, signifying both the glorious past and adventuresome future of the world's entertainment capital.
The Hollywood Pantages has a history as grand and diverse as the stage and screen fare which audiences have flocked to enjoy there for half a century. These days it's one of Los Angeles' leading homes of legitimate theatre (the five highest-grossing weeks in L.A.'s theatrical history were all shows at the Pantages) and a favorite "location" for tv shows, movies and music videos. In the past, it has been a movie house, with live vaudeville acts between features as well as the site of many gala premieres and "spectaculars." For ten years the Hollywood Pantages Theatre was the home of the glittering Academy Awards Presentations.
While the use of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre may have changed over the years, the theatre does not appear all that different today. After several touch-ups over the years, the Hollywood Boulevard showplace was renovated at the turn of the 21st century to recapture its 1930 look and luxury. When the theatre reopened in September 2000, some 300 people had repainted nearly every inch of the theatre, restored its outer lobby and missing chandeliers, refurbished its walls and prepared it for the new century.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info