- Wednesday March 17 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday March 18 2021 2:00 PM
- Thursday March 18 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday March 19 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 20 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 20 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 21 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 21 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 23 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday March 24 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday March 25 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday March 26 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 27 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 27 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 28 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 28 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 30 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday March 31 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 1 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 2 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 3 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 3 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 4 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 4 2021 6:30 PM
WINNER OF 10 TONY AWARDS INCLUDING BEST MUSICAL
Spend an evening in the company of unforgettable strangers at THE BAND'S VISIT -- now one of the most celebrated musicals ever. It rejoices in the way music brings us to life, brings us to laughter, brings us to tears, and ultimately, brings us together.
In an Israeli desert town where every day feels the same, something different is suddenly in the air. Dina, the local café owner, had long resigned her desires for romance to daydreaming about exotic films and music from her youth. When a band of Egyptian musicians shows up lost at her café, she and her fellow locals take them in for the night. Under the spell of the night sky, their lives intertwine in unexpected ways, and this once sleepy town begins to wake up.
THE BAND'S VISIT features music and lyrics by Tony Award and Drama Desk Award winner David Yazbek, and a book by Tony, NY Drama Critics Circle, Lortel and Outer Critics Circle Awards winner Itamar Moses. It is based on the screenplay by Eran Kolirin, and is directed by Tony, Drama Desk, Lortel and Obie Award winner David Cromer.
Our Safe & Clean Commitment
Broadway in Hollywood is committed to the safety, health, and enjoyment of all patrons who come to see our shows. CLICK HERE.
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info