- Tuesday April 13 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday April 14 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 15 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 16 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 17 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 17 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 18 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 18 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 20 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday April 21 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 22 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 23 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 24 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 24 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 25 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 25 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 27 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday April 28 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 29 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 30 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday May 1 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday May 1 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday May 2 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday May 2 2021 6:30 PM
Call it “musical comedy heaven” (Rolling Stone). Call it “the most uproarious new musical in years!” (The Hollywood Reporter). Call it TOOTSIE! This laugh-out-loud love letter to the theatre tells the story of Michael Dorsey, a talented but difficult actor who struggles to find work until one show-stopping act of desperation lands him the role of a lifetime. Featuring a hilarious Tony®-winning book by Robert Horn and an outrageously clever score by 2018 Tony winner David Yazbek (The Band’s Visit, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), this New York Times Critic’s Pick is “a joyful delight” (The Washington Post) that’s “so packed with punchlines, it should be called a jokebox musical!” (Bloomberg). “In these turbulent times, when the world seems out of balance, we need a place to let the good times roll,” raves Rolling Stone. “TOOTSIE is it!”
Additional Ticket Information
TOOTSIE is currently available exclusively with the purchase of a 2020-21 Season Package. CLICK HERE to renew or purchase a new package!
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info