INCLUDE:Exchanges and additional tickets for your 2020-21 Season shows will be available at a later date. Please watch your email for more information.
- Exchanges are FREE online.
- The Hollywood Pantages and Dolby Theatres are not currently able to process in-person exchanges.
- Exchanges are on a best available basis and may not be available on your desired performance date or in your desired seating area.
- Downgrades are not refundable.
- Exchanging into a weekend or holiday performances may incur an additional charge.
- Tickets may not be exchanged from one production to another.
EXCHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE THE DATE AND TIME PRINTED ON YOUR TICKETS
NEW - Pick your exact seat locations FREE OF CHARGE*.
1. Log into your Broadway in Hollywood Account.
2. Click on the show tickets you wish to exchange
3. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner to reveal and select “Exchange” to complete your transaction.
*Exchanges are free online.
Once you have logged into account manager, select your desired event, and click MORE for the option to exchange tickets. See above example.
Season Ticket Office • Mon-Fri | 10am-4pm • (866) 755-2929
Reminder: Exchanges are FREE online
HOLLYWOOD PANTAGES THEATRE BOX OFFICE HOURS
Mon • CLOSED
Tue - Sat • 12 noon - 8:30pm
Sun • 11am - 7pm
Reminder: Exchanges are FREE online.
Purchase Additional Tickets
CLICK HERE to purchase Additional Tickets
Don't Wish to Exchange?
DON'T WISH TO EXCHANGE? THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS:
1. Forward to a Friend
Log into your account and select TRANSFER. You'll need the recipient's email address. Be sure to alert this lucky person to watch out for a notification from Ticketmaster.
You may donate your tickets up to 1 hour prior to your performance for a tax-deductible donation to American Corporation for the Arts. To donate, contact us via email. Out of an abundance of caution, the Broadway in Hollywood Season Ticket Office, the Hollywood Pantages Box Office, and the Dolby Theatre Box Offices will be closed until further notice.