EXCHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE THE DATE AND TIME PRINTED ON YOUR TICKETS.
- Exchanges are FREE online and in person. Phone exchanges are $4 per ticket.
- All in person exchanges can be done at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. The Dolby Theatre is not currently able to process exchanges.
- Exchanges are on a best available basis and may not be available on your desired performance date or in your desired seating area.
- Downgrades are not refundable.
- Exchanging into a weekend or holiday performances may incur an additional charge.
- Tickets may not be exchanged from one production to another.
Online (Desktop Only)
NEW - Pick your exact seat locations FREE OF CHARGE*.
1. Log into your Broadway in Hollywood Account via desktop or laptop computer.
2. Click on the show tickets you wish to exchange
3. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner to reveal and select “Exchange” to complete your transaction.
*Exchanges are free online and in person. Phone exchanges are $4 per ticket.
Once you have logged into account manager, select your desired event, and click MORE for the option to exchange tickets. See above example.
Pick your exact seats for a charge of $4 PER TICKET.
Season Ticket Office at 866-755-2929
(M-F, 8:00am-6:30pm | Sat, 10am-4pm)
Pick your exact seat locations FREE OF CHARGE.
Hollywood Pantages Box Office
CLICK HERE for Box Office Hours
PLEASE NOTE: The box office may be closed on specific holidays or for other reasons. It is always best to confirm business hours before your visit by calling 323-468-1770 (recorded information). The Box Office does not take incoming calls. All in person exchanges can be done at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre. The Dolby Theatre is not currently able to process exchanges.
Purchase Additional Tickets
CLICK HERE to purchase Additional Tickets
Don't Wish to Exchange?
DON'T WISH TO EXCHANGE? THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS:
1. Forward to a Friend
Log into your account and select TRANSFER. You'll need the recipient's email address. Be sure to alert this lucky person to watch out for a notification from Ticketmaster.
Season Ticket Holders can post their season tickets to sell quickly and securely through their My Hollywood Pantages Account. All tickets posted for sale via My Hollywood Pantages account post directly to TicketsNow.com, a reliable source associated with Ticketmaster.
You may donate your tickets up to 1 hour prior to your performance for a tax-deductible donation to American Corporation for the Arts. To donate, contact us via email, phone (Season Ticket Office at 866-755-2929, M-F, 8a-6p) or visit the box office during normal business hours. CLICK HERE for the Box Office Information.