- Tuesday March 23 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday March 24 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday March 25 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday March 26 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 27 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday March 27 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 28 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday March 28 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday March 30 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday March 31 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 1 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 2 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 3 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 3 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 4 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 4 2021 6:30 PM
- Tuesday April 6 2021 8:00 PM
- Wednesday April 7 2021 8:00 PM
- Thursday April 8 2021 8:00 PM
- Friday April 9 2021 8:00 PM
- Saturday April 10 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 10 2021 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 11 2021 1:00 PM
- Sunday April 11 2021 6:30 PM
THE TONY AWARD®-WINNING MUSICAL!
HER LIFE. HER STORY. HER LEGEND.
Superstars come and go. Cher is forever. For six straight decades, only one unstoppable force has flat-out dominated popular culture — breaking down barriers, pushing boundaries, and letting nothing and no one stand in her way. THE CHER SHOW is the Tony Award-winning musical of her story, and it’s packed with so much Cher that it takes three women to play her: the kid starting out, the glam pop star, and the icon.
This hit Broadway musical features a book by Tony Award winner Rick Elice, direction by Tony Award nominee Jason Moore and choreography by Tony Award winner Christopher Gattelli. Rolling Stone raves “THE CHER SHOW is an explosion of fabulous excess,” and The New York Times calls it a “a blindingly sparkly celebration of Cher’s life.”
THE CHER SHOW is 35 smash hits, six decades of stardom, two rock-star husbands, a Grammy®, an Oscar®, an Emmy®, and enough Tony Award-winning Bob Mackie gowns to cause a sequin shortage in New York City, all in one unabashedly fabulous new musical that will have you dancing in the aisles!
Additional Ticket Information
THE CHER SHOW is currently available exclusively with the purchase of a 2020-21 Season Package. CLICK HERE to renew or purchase a new package!
All Photos - Original Broadway Company
Photos by Joan Marcus
Listen to the Cast Album on Amazon Music
One of the world’s premier entertainment venues, Dolby Theatre is home to Hollywood’s biggest night, the Oscars® and has hosted a myriad of prestigious artists, concerts and events including AFI Tributes to George Clooney, Meryl Streep, and Tom Hanks, Tyler Perry theatrical plays, Los Angeles Ballet, Celine Dion, Prince, CNN Heroes, Cirque du Soleil IRIS, Andrea Bocelli, America’s Got Talent, American Idol, PaleyFest Television Festival, and World Premieres for Black Panther, Mary Poppins Returns, and Star Wars–The Force Awakens.
The Dolby Theatre experience begins on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame and leads to Awards Walk which features Best Picture Oscar® plaques for every film to win the honor. The Theatre was designed by the legendary David Rockwell and the lobbies feature sweeping stairways, cherrywood balustrades, and are crowned with a beautifully lit silver dome. These well-appointed lobbies also feature one-of-a-kind photography from the golden age of Hollywood to today’s iconic stars, all mounted on classic silver screens. Onsite food and beverage are provided by the renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events.
Dolby Theatre is located within Hollywood & Highland, and features unique dining and shopping, nightclubs, a six-screen cinema-plex, and convenient parking with 3,000 spaces. Located adjacent to the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre and Loews Hollywood Hotel, the Theatre is in the heart of Hollywood.
Click the link below for more venue information including directions, parking and more!More Info